FOUR Online Interactive Classes - Each of length: 2 hours.
Cost: £150 per class (not per delegate). Book this class for a whole work-team.
These classes are for teams including Senior Leaders and Middle Management Teams.
This course consists of 4 x 2-hour interactive classes covering:
1. How effective is the team now?
2. Identifying and prioritising emerging themes.
3. Understanding what the characteristics of excellent teams are and how these teams’ function.
4. Action Planning to ensure the teams have a positive influence and impact.
On completion of these four classes the leaders and team members will have:
• An accurate and honest assessment of the teams’ actual and current strengths and weaknesses.
• A vision for developing an ideal team.
• Plans to implement improvement to ensure a highly effective team.
How to Book
Click the 'Book this Course' button and complete the form with your preferred date and time and your details (including the number of delegates you are booking this course for). Promoting Excellence will contact you to accept and confirm your booking and will e-mail to you the individual links for Microsoft Teams and any materials for the delegates.
What is the course length?
The Course will be held online, live, hosted using Microsoft Teams.
There will be a 10-minute Q&A session at the end of each class.
There are 4 classes in this course, each lasting 2 hours.
Do I have to book all 4 sections to this course?
You may choose to book them individually, or altogether - the four classes will be usually held at different times and days.
How much does it cost?
Each class costs £150 (for the whole team, NOT per delegate)